- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$10 OFFview coupon
ANY SERVICE WITH PRINTED COUPON
Christian Martinez, 10/31/2014
Took my 2012 Chevy Camaro RS to find a replacement tire for my punctured tire. Turns out they had my size plus wider which I was looking for anyways. Went from 2 275/45/ZR20 on my rears to a 2 285/35/ZR20 Pirelli. Used tires were almost new, excellent tread, no patches or plugs, no cracks. Installed and balanced and while I was there checked my alignment. Juan is great guy, and Sandra is very nice. They've been in business for over 2 years now! Affordable prices and huge inventory mean they got what you need. Repeat customer